Established over a decade ago, Modern Parlance helps clients meet the communications challenges in a fast-paced, multi-media world. Founder Deborah Menikoff leveraged a background in traditional marketing, publishing and digital communications to create a consultancy that can tackle everything from responsibility for daily site maintenance to content assessment and strategy, social media and community management to site transition. Most of the projects these days are digital and involve everything from
- managing content audits for global retailers whose websites had grown rather out of control.
- working with international non-profits on digital transformations of their websites, marketing and fundraising efforts.
- editing industry posts and e-books for leading content agencies.
- developing information architecture and multi-channel content plans for everything from major international sporting events to start-up telecoms.
- mapping out content and online marketing plans for upscale home decor retailer and developed an e-publishing program for a boutique literary agency.
- guidng an in-depth restructuring of the hospitality industry portal from a big four consulting firm, managed on-line community for a major IT equipment manufacturer.
Over time, Modern Parlance has expanded from being a content consultancy to being a content provider as well — producing ebooks, topical blogs and encompassing Modern Parlance Photography as well. For more about what Modern Parlance does, visit our services page.