Modern Parlance work on a wide range of digital content and communications projects as well as editorial work. The content management portfolio covers everything from daily site maintenance to content assessment and strategy, social media and community management to site transition. I’ve:
- been Content Audit Manager for the food website of a major FMCG retailer,
- guided a major educational non-profit through digital transformation of website, social media and fundraising,
- developed multi-channel content plans and architecture for international sporting event website.
For more on these types of engagements, contact me for more information.
Editorially, I tackle a range of lifestyle topics such as food, travel, property and consumer advice for both my own publications as well as for clients. I include a selection of writing samples here but further samples are available upon request.
- British Airways – A Guide to Classic NYC Foods
- Buzzfeed – 15 Things You Need To Eat In Coventry Right Now
- The Club (for British Airways) – We think… we could learn a thing or two from American tourists
- Food52 – What Shakespeare Has to Do with Anchovies
- The Banburian:
- Fabulous Foodie:
- Greater Gotham Going Global:
Content is more than just words, however and Modern Parlance incorporates photographic and imagery services under the banner of content. We have an expanding library of stock imagery soon to be available and the work from ModParlPhotos has been appearing in a growing list of regional publications. We can also assist with stock photo research and the creation and management of digital image libraries.